Title : Senior UI / UX Developer
Location : Cape Town (Mowbray)
- Conduct research and deconstruct users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Identify UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using Figma and/or Invision
- Provide Technical Advice
- Responsible for the UI/UX architecture, design and development
- Combine design, user-centered research and development practices to create intuitive solutions
- Collaborate with client to understand project vision, visualize ideas and unlock business value
- Integration of software with existing systems
- Assist with training and mentoring team members
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements
Mandatory Skills / Abilities required to do the Job:
- HTML and CSS experience
- Figma / Invision experience
- Photoshop experience
- Graphic design skills
- Web and Mobile app experience
- Frontend development experience
Personal Attributes / Character traits required for this job
- Analytical thinker with critical thinking skills
- Delivery focused.
- Team Management/ Leadership
- Team Player – must be able to work collaboratively with clients and Development Management
- Executives, BAs, DPMs, Service Delivery Managers and Development Managers
- Keen attention to detail
- Stays focused under pressure
- 5 years+ of mobile app user interface and user experience design, wireframing
- 3 years + of Figma and or Invision prototyping experience.
- Solid understanding of visual communication (Layout, Colour, Typography, Icons, design theory)
- Graphic design experience (Photoshop etc.)
- Retail software experience (brick and mortar + eCommerce)
- Good HTML and CSS knowledge (Less, Sass etc.)
- Frontend development experience highly beneficial
- Portfolio examples beneficial
- Version control systems such as Git, Azure Devops beneficial
- Competency based interview to assess above requirements
- Applicable assessment
- Background checks
- If you are interested to apply, please email your updated CV to [email protected]. Please add the name of the vacancy to the subject line of your email.